Saturday, June 29, 2013

Need

Oh Lord! I am in need of the faith to trust in YOU! Verses swarm through my head as I suffer through anxiety, doubt and insecurity. I dont deal well with change and I have many changes going on in my life right now. At this moment I am trying to multitask I am watching Lysa's TerKeurst webcast, and writing this blog at the same time. Ha... I keep struggling with time there is just not enough hours in the day to: Be a good wife, keep a clean house, take time for each of my children, focus on God, have time just to do what I want to do.

Getting back to the point of this blog "Need". I am in need of God's peace and trust in HIm. Trust that I have to take a leap of faith and follow through with what I commit to. As I watch this webcast the theme of Women of Faith is "Believe God can do anything!" Oh how I need to hear this right now...I need to truly belive that God Can do Anything!!! I know I cannot do it on my own but with God by my side I can do all things through christ!

The one thing that brings me comfort is "I am a child of God and therefore God's word is with me!"  God is with me through his word and how he works through my life. I am so unsure of what the future holds, and whether or not the choices I am making are the right ones. I want to do the Lord's will but I am not sure of what that is. I am going with my gut...what I feel is the right thing.

Oh Lord I give up these circumstances to you. Jesus I put my trust in you! Help me to always remember you walk side by side with me in each and every moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment