Wednesday, August 7, 2013

With All My Heart

So I am currently doing an Online Bible Study entitled "What Happens when Women Say Yes To God". It is powerful...and boy is God speaking to me through this study. I read the book ahead of time and it was right in the middle of God dropping the bomb in my lap that it was time for me to return to Ohio. So what else could I do but say ok God this is your doing..."YES GOD..I will go here you tell me, YES GOD..I will take this dream job...YES GOD I will trust in your provision".
This week after reviewing chapter one Lysa asks us to: Read Deuteronomy 6:5 and answer how we can love God with our heart, soul and strength.... this took me some time to reflect and think but here is what I came up with.

I can love God with my heartby simply spending time with Him. The more time you spend with someone the greater the relationship becomes. We love God with ou soul through the choices we make. (Boy have I made some bad ones this week but am I ever so grateful that I have been saved by Jesus ultimate sacrafice!) WE are not perfect (that is or sure!) but we can strive to make the right choices. Follow Gods word...THe word is truth and leads to a living soul for eternity.

We can love God with our soul by our actions...do we live a life negative all th time? Or do we try to have a positive attitude and be contt with the blessings God has given us?

Loving God with our strength means to love God withour "resources, abilities and time".
"Love Him with what our hands do...
Love him with our eyes what they see...
Love Him with our ears to hear...
Love Him withour feet to go...(wherever you may send me Lord...)
Love HIm with our mouth to speak...


Credit to:http://gregsimas.org/how-to-love-god-with-all-your-heart/

As I was writing this blog this song kept going through my head so I had to share it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek__Gdw9TOs



2 comments:

  1. Oh, eternally grateful to have my daily sins covered by Jesus, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy thank you so much for this beautiful post. Love your thoughts and oh the heart picture is beautiful. Debbie W. (OBS Facebook Group Leader)

    ReplyDelete