Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Little Seed

http://proverbs31.org/online-bible-studies/2013/08/07/a-message-from-lysa-terkeurst-2/
CHeck out the above link and watch the video to understand what I am talking about...

Wow what a great video message today!!! I was that seed! I felt like she was describing my life...I was comfortable in Ohio with all my friends since high school with all my family surrounding me..but called me this little seed to leave the "packet" and move to Arizona this "dark, messy place". I didnt know anyone I didnt know how to do the job God had called me to do (teaching). But God watered me and I grew..and he blessed me in ways I could never imagine. I had two beautiful girls in Arizona, I purchased my first home in ARizona, I made life long frinds I never would have met had I not said YES to GOD. Wow...God is so amazing and yet it is so hard to trust in Gods plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment