Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Momma


I can't believe it has been 20 days since Evelyn Ann Corradi entered the world. It has been emotional up and downs for me. So I had the baby blues..where I would just cry at the drop of a hat, or I would just start crying for no reason at all. It seems my hormones are starting to level out and I am beginning to feel as normal as I can.

So a friend of mine suggested starting a blog as a way to fill my summer until school starts up again. I have now started two..one through the 360 site and this one. I used to blog back in high school and college and found it soothing to the soul.

As you can see I am a random blogger I blog about what is going through my mind it defiently helps me settle my thoughts.

At the moment I should be sleeping as my husband is asleep, the baby is asleep. But I find myself wide awake and bored. I have a clean house, laundry is done, trash cans brought in, to do list for the day accomplished.

I am also slightly lonely. I want to be out and about having fun doing things with friends. I realize the times have changed, life has changed and in many ways for the better. I find myself looking back to what I used to do during the summer..travel, hang out with friends, lay by the pool working on my tan and reading a good book. I really miss laying by the pool in the sun. But then I look at Evelyn and realize how much I have gained and how much my heart has grown. I have a lifetime ahead of me to do those things but these moments I have with her now are moments that are here and then gone so quickly.

Well I think I am going to get ready for bed and maybe read a good book while staring at my little miracle. Goodnight and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment